International Application Process
These items must accompany an international applicant’s form:
- Copies of original school reports for the past three (3) years
- Copies of school reports for the past three (3) years translated into English by a certified translator who provides appropriate indicia and contact information
- Letter of recommendation from the student’s English teacher
- Letter of recommendation from the student’s math teacher
- Letter of recommendation from the student’s homeroom teacher or the head of the current school
- A letter from the student’s parents stating their reasons for wanting their child to be educated at Edgewood Campus School. Please include information about the family and the parent’s perception of their child’s strengths and challenges.
- A bank statement, investment report, or other document that proves the family’s ability to fund the child’s education and living expenses
- Payment of the $300 application fee
International applicants should refer to the Study in the States web page for additional information about studying in the United States.